Here is a chance to test your 90s knowledge! Have a go at the questions below and then see how much you actually remember about the decade!
1. Which major European country was re-unified in 1990?
2. Who did Tony Blair succeed as British Prime Minister in 1997?
3. In what year was the Channel Tunnel opened?
2. Who was the original presenter of “Changing Rooms”?
3. What was the name of the dog on “Come Outside”?
1. Which two bands had eight British number one singles during the decade?
2. How many weeks did Bryan Adams’ (Everything I Do) I Do It For You spent on top of the charts?
3. How many number ones did B*Witched achieve?
1. Which football team was the last to win the league before the start of the Premier League?
2. Which British boxer became the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world in 1999?
3. Which of these players didn’t win the BBC Sports Personality of the Year in the decade – Paul Gascoigne, Michael Owen or Alan Shearer?
1. Name these three characters (One point for each)
1. Who wrote the Goosebumps books?
2. What was the name of the sheep that was cloned in 1997?
3. In what year was the solar eclipse?